IP Inclusive Online Event – “Flexible Working In IP: Embracing The Benefits For All” – 25.05.21, 0900-1000
Cameron Intellectual Property is delighted to be hosting an online event in conjunction with IP Inclusive on the theme of “Flexible Working In IP: Embracing The Benefits For All”. The event will take place on Tues. 25th May from 0900-1000.
This event will cover:
- Current trends in flexible working since Covid-19
- What’s possible – your legal rights regarding flexible working
- Practical experiences of flexible working
Presenters & Panellists
We’ll be hearing from:
- Meghan Jenkins, Senior Employment Solicitor, MacRoberts LLP (presenter & panellist)
- Nikki Slowey, Director, Flexibility Works (panellist)
- Stewart Cameron, Director, Cameron Intellectual Property (panellist)
- Meena Murrin, Head of Trade Marks, Cameron Intellectual Property (panellist)
If you’re interested in attending this event please email Fiona McKenzie (Fiona@cameronintellectualproperty.com) to register and an invite with the link will be sent to you.
To find out more about IP Inclusive, please visit their website here.